Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sze Ling's 21st Party

It was held in her house and I'm one of the VIPS she had invited. haahah. I was an hour late due to other commitments. It was a long long day. I had lecture in the morning, two tuitions in the afternoon and then the party. I'm seeing my primary school mates quite often this year, especially the usual gang. Our annual gathering has become a often gathering now. Anyway, it was a good time spent together


Girls power


Ying Xin


Kat


Wan Ling


The Birthday Girl. LOL


hahaahah. I think her parents are very cute. They themselves were very high, singing karoke and stuff. It was like their birthdays instead of my dearest friend there. Her mother was looking high and low for a prospective son-in-law the whole night while her dad was giggling when taking photos. They were indeed very perky! hahah

When all the guests had left at bout eleven, the host then had time for us. We played pornograpic cards! It wasnt really porn lah, just that some of the questions asked were quite naughty whereas some were very decent and boring. ahahah. It was called Kinda Naughty but Nice, not some vuglarites. heheheh. Everyone is given a card each with a black and white face on each side. When it's your turn, you've to pick another card randomly in the box and read it out and there will be two options; have to choose either black or white. So your friends have to guess what's your answers. If they answered wrongly, they have to drink. Cups were in fact provided in the box. It was a corny nice game. hhhahah


ONE in the morning


Xingni


Lay Pheng


Ade


Ruilin


Hong Yi



Drunkards


HY and me quite scandalous in the photos. ahahaha. No lah. I only love Ronaldo. heh. Anyway, am really glad I still have a bunch of friends whom we know for ten years and counting =) It's really fun recalling and talking bout the good old days in school and somehow we will burst out laughing at some nonsenses! hahahh. Rock! By the way, Man Utd hammered Watford and make their way into the finals of the FA Cup! Yayyyyy


2:24 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07