Thursday, April 19, 2007

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SO FREAKING ANGRY NOW

That idiotic brother of mine just ate my puffs without asking me. Moreover, it's from a friend which I had just brought it back. ahhhhhhhhhhh! And I haven even had the open ceremony yet and he did it for me. Thanks uh. I seriously hope he will have a diarrhoea for eating non-stop

Seriously, I dislike, detest, hate and loathe people touch my things without asking. Sometimes, I feel like strangling my maid too for tidying up my things when I messed it up! Alright, back to topic, I hope my sister will continue swearing and cursing him in her blog which she always does. hahahahah. I think my sister was so cute yesterday, she msn me while we're only some one and fifty metres apart

>: haha
>: ur nick
>: i noe who u refering to
>: lol
±«哎哟!ルオユン 超屌» i: LOOK AT HIS NICK
±«哎哟!ルオユン 超屌» i: ORBI
>: awwwwwwwwwwwwwww


[Edit]
Wahahahahahah. He's having gastric now. Serve him right for eating a bowl of noodles and stuff the puffs into his big mouth. wahahahahahah

Anyway. I had a more than worse day
- Bro was blasting the music in the enclosed room when I was still sleeping
- My handphone hanged and restarted on me
- My keyboards went crazy. It's dead now. I'm clicking on the on-screen one
- My brain cant process the information when I'm studying
- Mdm Wong gives me black face for godknowswhatreason and when bro called her just now she was sweet and all. WTF
- MSN popped itself to death for dunno how many times a day!
- My family is suspecting I've a boyfriend

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

Imbalance hormones I think. Mood is like taking a big scary rollercoaster ride in Japan! Isit me or isit them? Sighhhh


11:29 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07