Monday, April 16, 2007
It was retailing at Vivo admist of some inefficient mugging. Sigh. Dinner at Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant. The food was good and so was the service which was efficient. The price was quite reasonable. Anyways, I was feeling quite sinful when I saw my food being served but I couldnt help continued eating because I was very very hungry. hahahah

Heheheheh We had Tea in HK style, Almond Tea, Nissin Noodles With Fried Egg and Luncheon Meat, Sweetened Condensed Milk and Butter Toast, Sweetened Condensed Milk and Jam Toast and Cheese Baked Rice With Chicken Chop. heh. Towards the end, I was telling Grace that this was so so bad as I had sandwiches for brunch which was cheesyfied and now the cheese baked rice and the buttered toast. This is killing me. So much carbohydrates. I swear I'm going to burst the weighing scale! boobooo

Carpark Guess which's Grace's? No price for the correct answer though =P
11:18 PM