Wednesday, April 11, 2007
I went to the Gala Premiere of "Love And Honor". It's a japanese movie about a samurai who was a food taster in the castle and was poisoned in the midst of work. He became blind and the movie show how he and his wife think of ways to survive in the future. Movie was slow but for someone who seldom watch japanese movies, I'm captivated by the props and kimono and such. The servant definitely did a good job in the movie and made it twice as interesting. Do not watch this if you're waiting for actions because it will disappoint you
Below are pictures of the night. Specially thanks to Sabrina who invited me =) And I brought my sister along because once she reached home from her orientation, she kept swearing how fugly her orientation mates were. As you know, I cant stand nags and she's so much worse than Mdm Wong, thus, I decided to bring her out to let her see that the world is beautiful actually. LOL

Sab. Grace. RY. RT

HO RUO TING

Grace! I'm PRETTY THIN hor

Sabrina

Dodo

My face so red
Anyway, the food at the premiere was commendable. They catered from Kriston. There's mussels, smoked salmon, macroni with gratin, roast lamb, lamb stew, vegetables, cakes and mango pudding. It's satisfying enough for me and each of us gets a door gift of one bottle of wine. That was certainly a sweet surprise. Didnt know they so generous

I had my fill =D

Invitation card and door gifts The highlight of the night was that a guy sent Grace, my sis and I to Queenstown MRT in his
MINI COOPER!! He certainly doesnt look like the kind who drives a Mini due to his appearance and approximate age. hahhahah. I was expecting a Honda or Nissan, typical kind of car. Then, when he was walking towards the baby blue Mini, my face was in utter shock. I almost fainted
lah. After closing the passenger door while walking to the driver's side, my sister asked "Is he single?" LOL. Typical question from her since she's the fastest to react. hahahah

While waiting for the train

Rock Aiya. He's like quite reckless, kept cutting other cars and driving at 90km/h and the car was abit shaky! The wine bottles I was carrying kept hitting me -_- The music he was listening to was so hip, kinda suitable for clubbing. hahahah. Enough of him. heh. I'm very happy to sit in a Mini
lah since I got to try it on Sunday at Clark Quay. Never had I imaged I would have a ride on it so soon. heheh
*****************

I'm a happy girl hehehehe. Manchester United trashed Roma 7-1. Biggest win recorded ever since 1968! They overcame the first leg deficit quite unbelievably when they scored three within 10 mintues though they started the match with some early scares from Roma. What happened after was a fairytale. United hit them like a whirlwind and the football they produced was breath-taking. I was kinda dumbfolded during half time, thinking whether I was dreaming or not. hahahah
Those in the score sheet was Ronaldo(2), Carrick(2), Smith, Rooney and Evra. Ronaldo broke his duck in European Competition, Carrick proved his critis wrong, Smith showed his comeback after his horrified injury 18 months ago, Rooney continued his scoring form and Evra back from injury. heehh. What a magnificant, stunning performance. Speedy recovery from the losses last week. It was a night for many years to remember!
Now I can go to my bed and have a sweet sweet dreams at this unearthly hour of 0437. Yay. Semis!
2:34 AM