Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I cant sleep last night or rather this morning. I got awaken by my noisy, inconsiderate siblings when my brain decided to malfunction for awhile to allow me to rest. ahhhh. Dodos

I think I'm feeling quite stressed out. I've a thousand and one things to do and I cant possibly have enough time to finish all. I'm not exactly the most un-fatalistic idiot around. I've so many dreams and ambitions but for now, I suppose I'll just inshahallah everything

The rest can wait. For all you know I'll be a nun in the deepest Kashmir mountains, and oei! There aint no kidding. You guys wont hear me saying 'hows my hair' when you see me each time. I'm going to hide behind the notes and said booboo, I'm not scared. I'm going to hide in the cave and turn fossil and become extinct just like the dodos

If money does drop from the sky, please let it go into my pockets so I can buy more clothes which is beside the point. I want to hire agents to bomb my external school so as to burn the examination papers or bribe the examiners to give me distinctions

If only I could translate my zest for food into zeal for the undone unstarted revisions! I'm sure I'll be gracing the Dean's list in no time! hahahahah. Despite the examinations are just round the corner, I feel very little of that darn pressure that should be creeping behind me. Perhaps a huge chunk of me has already surrendered to the fates that some other things appeal to me more greatly than others. You know, in life, there are distractions you just cant say NO to, hor? LOL

Yeh right, stop procrastinating girl!
Work work work, study study study, diet diet diet!

So bye to chocolates, sweets, junk food, good food, lazing around, sleeping ten hours a day, chatting onlines, shopping, blogging, soccernet, youtubes, downloads and more. Hello to the papers. I'll try making love with you. Tender you with love care and concern


I'm mad


12:56 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07