Monday, April 23, 2007

hurhur. Cristiano Ronaldo won the PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year. He swept the two awards this morning and I thought he deserved both since his games were better each week and he overcame all the tautings from visitors' fans because of the World Cup incident. I hope these awards will motivate him further and bring Man Utd to greater heights. And the professionals voted Man Utd's entire defence into Team EPL. Eight out of the eleven players were from Man Utd. hahahah


PFA Player of the Year


PFA Young Player of the Year


ahhhhhhhh! So cute! When asked which player in the room he want to watch most, he said himself and everyone burst out laughing and he turned so shy! LOL. Also when asked which is the best season, he said it was coming! ahhhh! Cheeky! I like! heheheh

**************


I've got another sleepless night. It had been gloomy for me and I've lost the smiles, the fights and spirits in me. Getting really exhausted. I need some awards or rather encouragements too. Just drop a SMS to me everyday from now till end of examinations to motivate and spur me on! hahahah. Every message will be greatly appreciated! =)


12:14 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07