Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Granny's 80+ Birthday
I had forgotton how old is she. Oops! Mdm Wong suggested having steamboat for dinner and I welcomed the idea happily with open arms. heeheh. The reason why I was so glad because I could fish for more prawns and wolf on the Japanese mushroom. heh

WWE RAW Both my sister and I managed to finish the two plates of prawns and our bowls were mountained with prawn shells. hahah. With threats recieving from Mdm Wong, we cleared everything except leaving a few dumplings. heheeh. I was bloated to the max already ah! 站也不是,坐也不是,好辛苦啊!!
Just when the food in my tummy was starting to digest, we had the cake session -_- I then realise how familiar the cake was when I browsed through some photos. My parents always buy back its clone. Same pattern, same design, same flavour and same shape. Quite inflexible I feel. hahah. Nonetheless, it's yummylicious

Fruit cake

Belated birthday photo with him Sometimes, I just felt sorry, worry and pity for granny when she's so alone and people seldom visits her. On the other hand, a tinge of admiration for her. Her life is like a drama. She has been through all highs and lows, has overcome all sorts of nightmarish obstacles yet she's still pretty strong; though not physically now. Ehh. I dunno how to continue, some blogger's block
lah. Stay healthy and rock on! heheh
12:01 AM