Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Another birthday celebration at home. It was Dad's. He had decided to hold a mini party for himself by ordering KFC and pizzas without my knowledge. So clever of him. Lucky for me, I was feeling broke so I decided to stay at home for good. hhahahahah. Heaven's on my side. hehehe. And I wondered when is he going to give the hundred bucks he promised to give me this week! boobooo. I hope he will be guilt-stricken and his conscience will haunt him if he forget bout it. heheheheh

The fattening feast

The NotSoNice Creamy Durian Cake

My Auntiefied Sister

Think Dad never put on his dentures. LOL


Yi Bin Wahahhahahah. This guy was damn funny. I bet the lack of sleep or probably he's suffering from the post holiday syndrome after he came back from Korea yesterday. He was so high and he did all those funny stunts which made me laugh my socks off. Sometimes, I really wish I am still a kid, doing things without cares, how others look at you, whether it's right or wrong. You'll just go bout doing things with your guts. Guts will abandon you somehow during the phrase of growing up. Loserics. Losers. That's how I feel sometimes

Nice uhThis will serve as a friendly reminder to chat lesser with her. LOL
***************** Exactly one more month to my big day in which I have a bloody paper on that afternoon itself.
bummer. Thus, I decided to bring it forward and the venue was already finalised but I've yet to send out invitations to people. I felt a sense of laziness in me
Big Sighhhh For people who happened to read this. The celebration will be held on the 13th May, Sunday. It's at CCK, The Warren, function room. Alight at CCK and walk to the condo! Dun worry
lah, I'll send out the invitations via sms msn emails and a conformation email/sms soon. hahahah. Please remember to bring presents along. LOL. And on that day itself will be spent singing in KBox after the papers! Yayyyyyy! Cant wait for the bloody examinations to be over. BYEEEEEEE
11:22 PM