Sunday, March 04, 2007
Times flies. Today is the last day of Chinese New Year offically, with least bits of mood for the feastive season. But I have my fair share of fun =)
Woke up in the morning and the maid asked me if I wanted 'tang yuan' after brunch. Kickass ah. I just merely mention it to Mdm Wong the previous day and she's so efficient. My mother rocks
lah. I shall repent for saying bout the food she cooked for the previous entry. heheheh. Actually, the food was tasty and I thought she would action abit. LOL. My bad!


Tang Yuans with Dou Hua. Yum Yum The soya bean was bought from outside. The maid just boiled the balls that Mdm Wong bought and put it in. hahah. Heavenly nonetheless. Talking bout Mdm Wong, she's just like a 7-11 now. She's hard dating her work and I could hardly see her for the past few months since our timings didnt match except for this week, I decided to stay at home for good =)
***************** 
Full moon. Same venue. Familiar restaurant. Simple yet entertaining conversation. Exactly the same things as the very first. With him. heheheh. Well. That's a night I'm indeed thankful for
Dinner ended quite late and we just strolled to the bridge to try our lucks since we dunno wherethehell the fireworks would be. Following the crowd aint a bad idea. So we just continued walking till we saw empty seats and decided to plant our asses down. With the clock started ticking away and armed with my camera ready, the fireworks just appeared right at our faces. I guessed I'm truely blessed. And so coincidentally, a girl who was in front of us was sitting down and the rest were standing beside her and our views werent block. heheheh

Fireworks =) Some of it which I have captured as my camera was processing damn slow. I think my camera is dying on me soon for being too narcissist. booooobooo. The rest was in a video. heheheh. We nearly got lost somewhere. Well well.. hahahahah. Riding on lucks =D
GOOD!!!!!!

Red Packets The
ang baos I've recieved constantly over the last fourteen days and today. hahah. I've decided to open all at once if not very troublesome and I'm least interested to find out how much does it worth. All kinda standard. hahahah. On the contrary, sometimes, heaven is kind to you. hehehe
I've a
gao gao and fatty golden year. Hopefully you guys have one too =D Huat ah! May I be as fortuante always. hehehe
10:38 PM