Thursday, March 01, 2007
LUCKS !!!! To those collecting A'level results tomorrow especially Lam Hui Ying and my other friends! May you guys bless with flying grades =)
The past few days couldnt be anymore sinful. Firstly, I ate a whole load of junks. Secondly, I'm supposed to study yet I ended up in front of the computer for the whole day. It has become an automatic gear once I woke up. My bad! Thirdly, I skipped my last marketing lecture to 'study'. Forthly, I also skipped my Managerial Econs mock because of some lousy excuses. Lastly, I slept my lives away due to the kindness that the weather has been giving me so far. hohoho. Congrates me ah! -_-
Weekends are round the corner and it's going to be filled with many activites
again and I'm kinda in a dilemma to go for which as every other programmes are crashing with one another. You see ah..
Friday Evening: - Gary's concert at NTU
- A family cum friends dinner at home pops out nowhere. Which should I go???
Saturday Evening: - Peng's birthday bash at Changi
- Thrilling and important soccer match (Liverpool vs ManU) at Macro's house
- Without any long term notification, mother tells me I need to help her babysit though this can be combined with the soccer match. One stone killing two birds
Sigh. I'll feel bad if I skipped my friend's party as he had informed me way in January but it's so bloody horrendous far. Help me~ Actually my whole saturday is burnt always =(
Sunday Evening: - Fireworks at Marina
Dun try to ask me out except to study in the day. I'm going out with the special one =D
How busy and sociable I'm. hohoho. Yet, I'm feeling so dead. Anyone can tell me what to do?? I'm in a state of
prisoner's dilemma now. I think I should play some
game's theory to decide which one will be the most
efficient and giving me the
highest payoff so I can get an
equilibrium. ahahahah. See. I did study for ME.. The most minor topic -_- One overdue entries in my draft still. hmm
[Definition of game theory above is wrong as it needs two players. Treat it as I'm toying with my brain and heart which are the two players
lah =X]
I'm going to sing my lungs out first before everything strikes me. BYEEEEE
6:10 PM