Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Just parted with my bed. YAWNS
Watching a match at an unearthly hour at four in the morning made you age quicker, made you become fatter since you will tend to be hungry, the fear of your parents coming into your room! I braved through all these this morning without any traumas luckily. hahahah

Man of the match It was a contested match and it looked like extra time was inevitable till Ronaldo was fouled in the box and a penalty was awarded. He converted it. The third penalty he scored against Boro this season. The goal then signalled the start of a bad-tempered end to the game which amid a plethora of yellow cards, saw James Morrison sent off for a wicked injury-time tackle on Ronaldo
Boro was quite sore
lah. They labelled him as a cheat ever since day one -_- The post match interview that Ronaldo gave was quite cheeky. I like! Asked if he knew why controversial decisions seemed to follow him, he said: 'I don't know why. Maybe some people don't like me. Maybe I'm too good.'
muhahahahahahahah!
2:08 PM