Finally went for my mock this morning after procrastinating for so long. I had already skipped the first two and I think I'm going to skip the last one too. hahahah. I can hear Twinie so going to scream into my ears. hahahah. I guess it's time to mug, no more excuses!
After the paper, supposedly to meet Renee and Jane but I forgot to finalise the day before. My bad! Lunched with Macro at Botak Jones. Yum Yum. But the portion of fries given were more than enough. I almost died eating. LOL
Fish 'n' Chips. Cajun Chicken
I was walking around in this pair of shades when I was out. Due to being a superstar, I'm very scared of stalkers and paparazzi. I'm afraid that they will intrude my privacy and report nonsense! LOL. No lah! It was because of the glaring sunlight that's blinding me and partly after sleeping for only five hours, I had dark circles and looked pale. hahahah. Image image!!!
By the way, the weather is motherly freaky scorching hot. Imagine while I'm typing this in an air - conditioned room, I'm also sweating -_- Now I shall imagine myself going to the beach, I think I will get chao ta-ed and serious heatstroke. But I want to go to the beach leh, it's been months!!! Anyway, I do looked slim in the photos hor. hahahahah
*****************
This video is knee slapping I tell you. Total nuthouse. hahahah. I laughed like a mad woman on loose. But it's so true and so rhyme and so Singapore. Hossan Leong is good. Indeed a true talent and he looks hot yet cute when he's dancing in the live version. hahaha. Search in youtube. Cheers