Friday, March 23, 2007

Despite having a more than alluring voice so suddenly due to me choking on some jelly beans (Yeah. That's the dumbest thing I've done), I still went on to K. Anyway, it was some NUS programme lah and was only a whooping ten buckaroos and so the nicest friend of mine called me along. I wasnt having that mesmerizing voice when she asked lah. ROARRRRRRRR


My number one fan =)


Midst of superstaring


There's three other iforgetwhatstheirnameanditdoesntmatter guys in the room. One of them was power till cannot power. hahah. I guessed the whole session was both Yiwei and me having our very own mini concert. LOL. I then left her alone with the three statues

*****************



Caught the opening screening of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with Ben after his work and we ate Subway again! hahah. I really like the movie and it brought back those childhood memories despite the fact that the turtles lost a hell loads of weight and became more muscular but they were still so comical especially Mikey; Splinter sinseh looked more like a wolf rather than a rat. hahahah

Nonetheless, able to watch childhood cartoons on big screen was good enough and the company was awesome =)

*****************


Happy Birthday


While I'm surrounded by ah tiongs in the cinema, Mdm Wong, my sister and them were busy eating KFC and cutting cake for this boy in my house. Luckily, I din stay at home if not I could only see them eating the fried wings though he must be feeling quite sad without me since I heard he was looking for me. heheh. Anyhows. By hope, by fate, by luck, I'm going to babysit this boy next year. I'm going to be a nanny earning extra moooooooolahs =D


Btw, I was wearing a Victorian top. One commented I looked like a star, the other one said I look like a maid just that I short of an apron -_- Can I slap him??


10:23 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07