Saturday, February 24, 2007
Shin's 21st Birthday Bash
Whole afternoon of lecturing my tuition kids and feasting at their house, I met Jane at Clementi at some unearthly hours to head to her party. My bestie here made me wait for her for bout sixty minutes
loh. So much so when she came from her house while I was at the Northern end of Singapore. booobooo
Cabbed there. The uncle made a miserable turn somewhere and we ended nowhere -_- But the uncle was uber friendly ah, talking bout soccer and deduct some cash off. heh. Hails to ManU. hahahah

Happy Birthday!

Badminton girls




Gang of maids

Pathetic class. LOL

Joey

CRY

Love

Red Devils for lives
I was kinda tired already before heading to the party. Travelling and waiting aint an uphill task yet they could be that fatiguing at the same time. So as usual, during the party, met the girls whom were missing for so long. Not that we were very close but we used to be quite attached to each other especially during Secondary 2 when we suffered everything together in and out of trainings. Those were the times. Now I've gotta find another teammate who's totally out of the picture. Bless me! hahah
And I'm financially blessed after collecting the big red packets today. hohohoho
11:58 PM