Tuesday, February 20, 2007


The Next Superstar


hahahahhahah. That was heard over CNY. Continuously from the eve of CNY till the last day of public holiday. Never stopped!

Maybe it was because of my dressing, my hair, my housefly shades or the way I presented myself to them which I dunno what had I done. You guys should like try to guess who they were comparing me with and what they were ranting bout. hahahahah. Easy piece of crap. No surprises still

Reacting
CNY's Eve and CNY
Scene: Uncle's place and my home respectively


Relatives: You look like the one acting on television. Are you following her style?
ME: In my heart swearing, then smile at them. Never lah, never follow. Just so happen we look alike. Please leh, I'm authentic. One and only =)

2nd day of CNY
Scene: Grandpa's place


Relative: [Walking in as I'm very late. Huge commotion] Wah!!! Wow!!! Superstar came already. [All sitting in a circle and I went around shaking hands] Midst of it, saying Happy CNY! hahaha. I'm a friendly star. LOL. [Passing me paper] Autograph for me!! -_-

Before I left, [Them] bye 偶像。[ME] Yeh. 呕吐的对像 right? hahahahahah

Scene: Uncle's place

Uncle: Really superstar uh!

3rd day of CNY
Scene: My house


Relatives: You really look like her leh. Just that she's taller and you're prettier
ME: ehhhh. hahahahha


Imagine how many times I may have blush over this period of time. Blood gushing to the top. Luckily, no stroke. heh. Now, I've yet another twin. She's a hot stuff and she's Ella from S.H.E!! hahah

Fame and popularity are not needed. Just call or sms to 9XXXXX28 for donation as the superstar is feeling kinda broke now. Any amount is gladly welcomed =)Yayyy!


11:38 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07