Looking at this video, it never fails to make me think of the ACC finals between Singapore and Thailand. hahahah. Lille must have watched the ACC match and decided to do the same thing against ManU this morning after the goal. What's worse is that someone initaited the move from the bench. tsktsk. This person ought to be sacked though it may be a controversial goal. Cheers to my team nevertheless. One leg closer to semis
I met up with the lamers of the lamers after school. My adorable twin made me wait for her. Nowadays, I seem to be early for appointments. Not that I'm early, I'm already late and they were later than I was and all of them seemed to be testing my patience. booboo. The rest were still queueing for donuts at Raffles City when both of us reached. hahah. When I turned around, I saw Jane and she had to shout MXXXX across the mall. boooooo. But being a nice girl, I let her cut my queue
The 1.5hrs wait
dumbdumb Jane
Headed to Suntec afterthat for dinner. It was a farewell dinner for Lyn since she's leaving again and it took us quite awhile for us to decide on what to eat -_- The pictures below were only part of the food we had eaten as the rest we had forgotton to take it. Busy eating ah! heh. Lyn and Hy were busy fighting too. hahah Humourous! =)
Food
Us
Versus
Innocent audiences
Say peace
Fish n Co
Fountain of Wealth waiting for our dedication
Hot babes?? hahahah
Second round of food at NYDC. ahhhhhhhhhhh. Delights! YUM YUM!!!
Chocolatey cakes
heh
Happy Pig Year!
Goodbye friend!
The security guard no skill
We owned Suntec!
To conclude, I had a very very filling dinner. It was food after food. I think I can burst the weighing scale now. hahahahah. After this entry, I'm still lagging behind by three freaking entries. And needless to say, I'm very very time warped in my studies for mock. There's the mentality that it's only mock. It's not complusory. It's not included in the final exams and there's a couple of months more to my exams. Sigh. I think I should slap myself more instead of my friends to wake up before reality hits me hard. boooooooo