Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Just reached home
I had a never - seemed - to - be - ending lessons today. First time ever in my life. Twelve hours straight of bloody lessons and of course with breaks in between. Totally want my life still
loh. boooo. And I was coughing and sneezing for the whole day. Zzzzzz. Admist of all these madness, I quite enjoyed the day. hahahah


Ronaldo, Scholes, Giggs and Vidic all on target in Manu 4 - 0 destruction on Spurs 
That was last weekend result against Spurs. I purposedly wore a Manu jersey to school just to mock at my OT lecturer who happens to be a Spurs fan as he's very irritating. He never failed to mention bout his Spurs and soccer every week during lesson and it's getting way too boring. So I've to make use of the one chance I had. hahahahah. Yes, I'm evil
Halfway through the lesson, he was telling the class that he has been sad for two days ever since the day Spurs got trampled and he's frustrated with everything and anything. He dunno who to get angry with. That's very hilarious and everyone rolled with laughters when he did some funny actions too
That's my out of seasons jersey and my Manu pullover. hahah. I'm a hardcore fan like him but I will only be sad after the match and not for a few days if they lost. LOL. hmm. Dun I look like Mr Bae Yong Jun when I tied the pullover around my neck. LOL
During POA break, we had donuts for refreshments. It's our norm to be standing on the forth floor at the atrium. I guessed the donuts were hard like stone and so Ivan and gang threw one of the donuts down. They then ran away from the scene giggling like mad. hahahah. I pity the cleaners
Marketing test is going to be a nutcase. However, lesson was merry and pleasant due to some interesting stuffs that happened and that idiot friend of mine kept revealing my hot dark secrets. Made me so feel like wanting to dig a hole to hide underground. So
pai seh lah. SLAP
Regardless of the not so interesting lessons in school, it was these little things that make school more funk out for me to rejoice in
9:55 PM