Sunday, February 04, 2007
I went out again. I'm so going to die during the mock exams later in the month. hahahah. Worried and disturbed by my studies which were lacking behind. On the contrary, unmotivated! There's a funeral in my brain. boooo

Retailing was fun yet tiring. These people (Mama, Aunt and Sis) I went out with were crazy. Continuous walking for six hours without resting. My poor legs. My legs are already short and they are getting shorter now. booo
Though I spent a bomb, I felt good. hahahah. Sense of achievement to get something for myself which I like. hahah. It's funny looking at how the aunties shop. LOL. Totally auntifed
loh and they treated us like clothes hanger -_- They were as happy as larks since they got their stuffs. Then, we queued up to get the pearls again. It was a long one. The picture showed how busy the uncle was opening up the shells

Aint this cool?

Sweet to be eaten. heh hahahah. I like this photo
leh. We took this while rotting outside the fitting room, waitng for the aunties. We were their fashion consultants for the day. It was helly exhausting. I still haven get the stuffs I want for CNY! booooo. And I'm still indecisive on my haircut. Alamak. Somehow or rather, I kinda dread this upcoming CNY. Still, life has to carry on..

Dinner

Eating decently Had a late dinner as a result. Not really hungry though. It was a reward for shopping the whole day and you know how relief I was when I got to sit down. I must massage and apply moistureriser on my legs later. hee. I want to get anti wrinkle cream also. hhahah. I shall go retailing again soon. So many things to do so limited time for everything. I hope Earth can spin more slowly so we can have 48 hours a day. I'm seriously in need of time. boooo booooo
I'm having a bad sore throat!!! Must be the BBQ steamboat I had yesterday. I almost finished the entire 1500g of prawns. LOL. Karma. Must be!!! booooooo
11:52 PM