Friday, February 16, 2007

Hectic day

I tried my luck in PS's Starhub to look for Sidney and he was there serving a customer. hahah. He was too busy to entertain me and I left him shortly to meet Jane at Takashimaya for shopping. While walking, it started to rain and I had to run. Spoil my image =( She was very sian and made me very sian too. Peer pressure! ahahah. Why in the world would a polo shirt cost 100+ bucks just because of its brand? boooo. But I want leh

After hanging around till bout 2000hrs, I headed to Bugis to meet the S15 people for Tian Tian Huo Guo. Noisy and lame bunch of people as usual. I shall shut up and post the pictures instead if not they're so going to slap me. They are violent!


Lamers of the lamers







Lyn. Wakey. RY





Before 中技密码




During the game


Forfeited by eating 麻辣 Tom Yam 麻辣火锅. Inside joke. hehe


Ash. Lyn


发花痴!!!


Ash. Lyn. Glen


Gang of S15


hahah. The Evil Twins


Welcome to Jay's fanclub


heh. Pretty


Jo


Yao He



ahhhhhhh. I guessed it was over hunger that led to filling so I wasted my money on the steamboat as I din eat much. boo boo. Then again, the lovely company by them was thumbs up. Choke on laughing. heh. But it's not worth it lah, super broke can!!! I want go shoppinggggggg still. bleah


2:44 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07