After being a photographer at Jane's bash, my notsonice sister cordially 'invited' me to her birthday celebration so as to be her photographer for the night. I decided to go since I had nothing better to do. It turned out to be a good decision as she paid for my meals and surprisingly, Arron brought a cake along so I dun need to get her another one. hahahah. Kickass
Essential Brew
The birthday girl
Group
Forgive the waitress to help us since she's average looking. LOL
Her buddies
Eski Bar
Submarine (right) that made my face red
Rs
RY. Mess. Grace
Cindy
RY. RT. Grace. TS. Mess
Ting Sheng ^^
My hair!!!!
Beefy
Gay
The ang moh covered the flash lah. boo
RY. Cindy. RT. Grace
Hiding in the cubicle
Let's keep warm together
=)
Hello Arron and where's Sherman??
It's cold in there
The programme very much like my JC class gathering -_- However, this was a lovely gathering too. No communication breakdown between them and I and everything went on smoothly except after midnight. hahah. I'm an outgoing and friendly person! hahahah. My sister has actually some cute guy friends whom I've heard and seen them in photos, not in person though. Nevertheless, meeting them was a good experience. hehehe
Must make this clear as the whole world is assuming I'm always scandaling. boo boo. I never scandal this time alright! They're to young for me to handle. LOL. Just that I know them, they know me and that makes all of us elated! heh
My maid
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HO RUO TING! notgettinganyyounger Let's all announced we are broke after tonight