Monday, January 15, 2007

I met up with the girls and ehh our daddy at Jurong Point! I love gathering at this place as it's quite near my house. hee. And I only saw Sam for five minutes before he left for his driving lesson. This was because I was late for almost an hour but I did tell them I'll be coming after six so I wont need to see them eating while I'm the only one not eating. hee

I shall let the photos do the talkings..


That's my stalker daddy


Happy family


Gen


Where's Jeanne? hahah


That's them


Happy 'Three' friends


That's them and me


Sock


Gera


It was another pleasant chilling session with them. A continuous four hours chatting for them while I'm just too tired to talk. hahah. I've finally met up with Sock. She had been missing in action for too long ever since graduation and that's was the last time I've seen her for all I can recall as it's been quite hard meeting up with her. I think she's getting violent. LOL

Each of us was happy to meet up admist our busy schedules and I'm happier because all of them said I slim down. LOL. But my rosy cheeks seem to disappear somehow. There's a tradeoff. To conclude, I'm only happy. hurhur


11:20 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07