Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Had one of the bestest lunch in school ever together with Grace, Brudder and Xue'e. This was the first time all three of us gathered. When the three musketeers met, it's always rioting time. Not that lunch in school with others was bad. It just reminded me and brought back the good old days I have had when I'm in PJ's canteen

With them helping me to get the food while I get the table. Kinda being spoilt here. The norms would be to wait for each other to start eating but I was super hungry so I went ahead first. Must be the test sucking up all my brain and stomach juices. hahah. After eating, it's time to havoc!

Talking so loudly or practically, we were shouting at each other across the table and laughing away like some mad souls. The noisest table around. Anyway, the topic they were touching on was all bout me. I felt so innocent! Partly my fault lah because I was the one who started asking Grace and then, it spreaded like wild fire. Even though, Xue'e might be the audience there, one word out from her mouth, I could announce myself dead. Luckily, there's an afternoon lecture which saved me from getting speechless and blushing and all. hahahah

Yay! So I concluded it was the bestest of the bestest lunch I ever had in school! Then, apparently the topic ended halfway since it's time for us to go for lectures, the stalker has now become secretly admiring me. LOL. To be continue..


11:43 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07