Saturday, January 06, 2007

"EM 1 students very snobbish one lah. Walk with heads high up. Despise the rest, no life. GEEKS. NERDS"

My class isnt like that. We've the bimbos and himbos, jokers, quiet people, corny people. Definitely not geeks. hahahah. We were just being forced to study or we just study in a smart way. heh. All high flyers. We have music conductor, national softball players, dentist to be, teachers to be, scholars, navy officers etc

That aside, but I've the most wonderful primary school class. Just had our annual gathering at Hong Yi's condo. We had BBQ food catered from ezb.com and it's really good. The amount of food they gave us we couldnt even finish them

It was very fun until it started raining. I was the food tester before it started to pour like mad. Testing whether the food was cooked or not. hahah. A few of them tried to save the remaining food and stood in the rain bbq-ing. Then the plastic sheet above them gave way and spilled water on them. Drenched chickens they were! I wanted to help but being such a vainpot, I ran to hide under the shelter to prevent my hair from collapsing. Couldnt spoil my image since they said my hair damn kickass and happening lah. hee

So we all moved into the function room. Talked and played cards. While the guys happily drank away. We had pizza too, courtesy of Peng Cheng! And I started the photo frenzy. hahahah. I went around taking photos with each and everyone of them till all of them had to make space for me. They commented I was like a big star who wanted to take photos with all the fans. LOL

The best part was that, we started to recall where we sat during our school days. We cracked our brains real hard but still unable to figure out where some of them sitting. I guessed Hong Yi was sitting beside me on the right while Benedict was on my left as we always competed to see who write faster in the Chinese '习字' during lesson. hahah. And Ben always got caught as we were not supposed to write when there's on going lesson. LOL

Finale was everyone took photos. hahahah. It was nothing like our previous gathering


First thing when we stepped into the function room





Kathleen, Yingxin, Agnes, Ruilin, Meiyi, Adeline, MingYong, LayPheng





Huimin, WanLing, Clara, Xingni, Yingfang, Jingyi, ShiShi (Top PSLE Scholar), Sze Ling



Childhood mates





Jackson, Edgar, Kah Chun, Peng Cheng, Kia Kiat, Benedict, Hong Yi


Part of my life


Lay Pheng camera


Kathleen's camera


There were like quite a number of cameras but only three different cameras were used to take the entire class. The class photos were taken using a chair as stabliser and using the camera's timer. So all of us dunno where to look at and just stared blankly at the front once Wan Ling and I pressed the timer and then rushed to our places. It was a nice shot from my camera. hahaha. Clear to the max! Afterthat, alot of candid shots which the guys took -_- Which of cos I'm not putting it. hahah


The Guys


The Girls


Last few shots before we left and cabbed home. hahah. It always nice to hang out with them till late as most of us stay near each other and we could always share cab! hohoho. Last few shots. In front of us were alot of cameras flashing still..








Sitting Plan


I had already randomly choosen all the group pictures and there are still alot more in my album. hahahah. Anyway, I seriously think it rocks that so many of us can come together after we've graduated for 9 years and still be able to talk and laugh as though we're old friends. hahahah. OLD friends!

I've definitely enjoyed the whole evening thoroughly. Soaking with all the fun and laughters. heh


12:55 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07