Dunno what's wrong with my bloody keyboard. It cant be detected by my computer and it's an unknown device now. Grrrr!! Now I'm typing by clicking on the on - screen keyboard. Sigh. I think my poor fingers are going to get cramped soon! And I'm going to disappear from blogging from this moment onwards till I get a new one. Zzz
Pardon me if I took forever to reply you guys on MSN. Then again, I think I'll end up ignoring you. hhahah. Cheers!
***************
Edited Somehow my keyboard is alive again after I kept changing the port. I'm so relieved. You guys never know the agony of clicking on the on - screen keyboard especially when people were flooding you in MSN! Sigh
Ahh. On a brighter note, this music video is finally out after waited for so long! Gotta be another hit in karoke session. hahah. Tank's 专属天使 and guest performance by Ella and Wu Zun =)
And I did something to my hair. I like it and my friends commented it's cool =)