Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Chilling session with the S15/17s at Essential Brew. It was my first time meeting up with both Sin Hui and Jo after they came back from Aussie. We waited for bout two hours for Twin and Peiyu loh. Meanwhile, we did self entertainment among ourselves to ease the hunger that we were suffering from. I thought I was being lame and noisy. hahah. But that's for entertainment purposes. Those fingerbites we ordered were not filling though. It was such a long wait till everyone dun feel the hunger anymore. Zzz. Essential Brew is a nice place to laze around and chat with friends with those comfy cushions. hehe

No food photos as once the food came, we started to gobble everything and totally forgot to take any pictures of it. The food was delightful especially my honey chicken mustard. The chicken tasted heavenly. Well - seasoned and rich with gravy. ahhhhhh. Hungry again! hee


Sin Hui


Glen


Twin


2+2+2+2 = HUAT!


Pyu


Mrs Jay. Notice her bling bling braclet? I like leh


Lame


Jo


Group photo


Eski Bar afterthat. I was pending to go or not to go since I was out almost everyday till quite late. I'll need to have some discipline before my parents started their music. Furthermore, I've a whole day of lesson the next day. All above became rubbish as I went ahead since they ended the Essential Brew session quite early. hahahah

All of us wanted to experience the coldness that the bar can bring and so we entered the subzero room. The cold room was super freezy and all of us had to wear the smelly pinky winter coats they gave. hahah. Then again, we had lots of fun as we had the whole room to ourselves, making noise, laughing and cam whoring. heh






See my curvy wavy tail? hahah. I like!


The photo I like alot alot alot


Exhausted but elated. It was just another slacking but entertaining few hours. And it's great to have them around, always so fun - loving. Part of my life =)


12:22 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07