Sunday, December 31, 2006
This shall be my last entry for the year. heh. Another 21 hours to Year 2007!
When I browsed through my archieves just now for the whole year, there was nothing quite happening but just more bout going out with friends here and there. There I was exclaiming nothing much for the whole year, my sister just replied ' I think your life very interesting, much more exciting than mine!' hahahah. I wondered if it was a compliment or another shooting business. LOL
I think the most happening thing was that I've been changing my hairstyles every other months, meeting new friends and I cant remember it now. I'm quite stoned already. I think I
may probably do a collage to summarise everything and edit this again. hahah. Thanks everyone for letting your eyes to listen to all my rambles, whinings and tolerating all my narcistic self. hee
With the new year, new year resolutions are made and all ended up screwed. hahahh. So no point. Have fun for the last day everyone.
HAPPY NEW YEAR . Let's all
HUAT AH *****************


Six points clear For the third time in eight days over the Festive period, Ronaldo struck twice, on this occasion ensuring the brave efforts of 10-man Reading counted for nothing. His tally for now is 12 goals, enhancing his claims to be the best footballer on the planet. Going into a new year with an advantage. A perfect birthday gift for Sir Alex and Jose Mourinho will be slapping his mouth for the rubbish he had said earlier on. hahahah
2:23 AM