Friday, December 22, 2006



Tang Yuan What an ugly bowl I have. hahahaah. Before we have Christmas, let's have 冬至 first. The eating Tang Yuan festive. hahah. Anyone knows what's the english translation of that? Please enlighten me. heh
That's homemade. Only the red bean paste
lah. The balls were bought supermarkets since Mom is busy working now. She used to make it from scratch and of course I wont miss the fun. Together with the red bean paste, the balls tasted especially yummylicious with the fillings oozing out. hahahah. It's nice. No lies. My beloved S15 loved them when they came over to my house on CNY. heh
Know why I only ate three Tang Yuan? heh. It means business to be prosperous. LOL. Gotta do something on Christmas's Eve. heh. Aiyah. I'm not that
bang tan lah, I just felt like eating three and when I heard the news then I know what it meant. hee
hai. Let me ramble abit more. I had been fly aeroplanes by two different people in these two days. bleah. Not a big deal as I felt like
nuaing also. hahahh. And I recieved a weird SMS from Macro which made me wake up in no time and her replies as follows are absurb too -_-
Macro: I saw your dear Beryl today. She told me last week while she's on her way home from school, she saw two girls from SIM happily chatting over a picture found in their HP. And guess who are they talking bout? It's YOU =P
Macro: Din know you're such 万人迷! There's 2 girls chit chatting over you according to Beryl
Macro: I din know your 人气 so 旺
I've this feeling that the two girls are my friends though. LOL. Please talk softly next time alright. No voting is required in this field. hahahahah
8:47 PM