Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sabrina's 21st Birthday Bash


While waiting for bus to Thomson Plaza


Cutting cake


Shrinked JuZone


Birthday girl


Girls







That's my friends


Heinkein's good! Cheers


Our presents to her. The AX and Mango that belonged to me for a day. LOL


Drunkards ah


Dimples!!!


Farewell pictures


We love blings


Blue roses as door gifts


Reunited. heh


Aiyooo. My eyes are all so small in the photos! How to shoot electricity!!! Zzz. Even though, I woke up in the late afternoon, I was still so restless. Just felt like killing those people who called and disturb my peaceful sleep. And as a result of nua-ing here and there, I was very very late and See Yee and Gen had to wait for bout three hours for my arrival. hahahah =X


The beauty of art


I've been to active in blogging that I'm so lazy to narrate the whole party out. Then again, nothing much to narrate also lah. hahahah. Look at the pictures better lah. Time for some soccer. Byeeee


2:00 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07