Friday, December 08, 2006

Queen of Queens 2006 at Ministry of Sound

Twelve gorgeous ladies from NUS, NTU, SMU and SIM for a loyal showdown and a night of non - stop partying! The one who crowned queen was from SIM which I dun find her pretty at all. I just felt standing there for nearly two hours was a waste of time at the end of the contest. Totally dejected. I thought the first and second runner ups were beautiful =)

Afterthat, it was partying time. We just hang around and most of the time we were taking photos and looking at those people on the dance floors with their comical moves. LOL. I was dead tired by then also and I dun like clubbing. Here are the many shots which kept us busy the whole night


Twins


Juliet Yvonne Ruoyun Weiqi


Trying to be dao


PJ unite








Crappy shots. hahahah


Angelic


Cheese


heh


Vonne Jul Glen RY


Glen = Photo blockage


Finally a good one


Cute lah








Even more nonsense. hahahah


MOS toilets are cool like Antartica lah. hahahahah. It was classy and nice and that was the prettiest toilets of all that I've went. heh. That explained why we spent quite long in there sitting and chatting. I was the only one cam whoring away since I felt that my hair was cool to the max that night. LOL




In the ladies


We left MOS and were supposed to go home but we sat at the bridge to talk. Juliet and Evonne were telling us bout their secondary school days. It was happening enough. I thought mine was interesting, hers was even better. I guess she was the most notorious girl in school then. hahahah





Clark Quay's bridge


Think my tongue's long man. hahah. Good for french. LOL. Home sweet home afterthat. I couldnt sleep since it was way past my sleeping time so I was bloody surfing the net at some horrendous hours before I decided to kiss my bed good night. ROARRRR

hmm. I've got three more entries to blog it out. ahhhhhhh.. Gambateh neh!


9:12 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07