Thursday, December 28, 2006

The most anticipated movie in the last few days of Year 2006 and I caught it on its opening..


Deathnote


Headed straight to town to meet up with them. Lest, I'm early for once. hahahah. Anyway, lecture was so boring like crap. Half of the time, I was dozing off since there's no one to talk to, no sweets supply and the weather was so freaking nice to sleep in. Grrr. After three hours of lecture, I've had no idea what he was preaching about! hahahah



While waiting for them. Bad hair day


After the movie..


Bagus

ahh. DEATH NOTE 2 ROCKS! heh. It was a great movie. Suspense, humourous at times and touching. ahhh. Guaranteed to be worth every cents you pay for the tickets. Everyone should watch it though I missed the first five minutes of the opening thanks to..


Yiwei


Finally, settled our lunch cum dinner at Swensens after much debating under the rain. Yawns. I thought my umbrella was classic and outshone all the people on the streets. LOL. I'm proud of it! A pity I din take a photo of it but the rest knew how it looks like and wanted to stay away from me. Sigh..


Hungry ar


Brudder - Maxi


Macro


Impersonating L


hahahah. That's was part of the craze. L is so cute in the movie. hee. On a lighter note, Death Note anime is much nicer and compact compared to the movie. hahahh. I prefer Light in the anime and L in the movie. Why cant have them both together? hee

By the way, just for info. L's real name is Eru Ro Raito. English version is L Lawliet. Raito is Light's name in Romaji. So L's name contain Light's name. 'How ironic ryt? I thought it was a very nice twist' All these from brudder, only a hardcore fan like her will do it. heh


Again. DEATH NOTE r0x0x!


11:13 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07