Monday, December 11, 2006
KBox KBox KBox! So early in the morning and my eyes were all so swollen and puffy =( Not enough sleep due to my parents thought they had been teleported to a wet market and were talking or rather bargaining like how the obasans and ojisans do in the market. Grrrr








In Room 50 Maybe I dun get to live to tomorrow as I'm so gonna slaughtered by the girl in the top right picture. hahahah. Who asked her backside itchy hands and fingers itchy, take my shades and start wearing it. I so believe in karma so thats her punishemnt. LOL
heh. I shall now disclose my part time boyfriend..

Mr Jay in the Curse of the Golden Flower


See Teng. See Yee

For once, they let me be taller And finally, I watched Happy Feet. The penguin's feet were happy but I'm not really satisfied as performnce was lower than expectations. The ending was absurb though I understand what it meant
lah. The very next movie I confirm guarantee plus chop watching is Deathnote 2 and if I have spare cash, I'll then watch Curse of the Golden Flower. heh
11:04 PM