Monday, December 25, 2006

I had a great time resting at home on Christmas' Eve after the hetic life of yesterday. The sky was grey throughout the whole day and I just dun feel like waking up. Chilly morning, gloomy rain. It was super relaxing and cool. But Mom was damn irritating, kept asking me to wake up and have my brunch. Grrrrr and yay at the same time as I've finally gotten what I have been craving for a long time..


Nasi Lemak


hahahah. She finally bought it for me after so many weeks!!! Yay. Nasi Lemak on Christmas' Eve! And that packet of rice come from a stall at Adam's Road. hahahah. That was crazy but since Mom was off, nevermind lah, once in a while. heh

I was supposed to go Malaysia too. But I overslept and fly the rest airplane =X So I've to wait patiently for night to fall to have my very own party. hahahah -_-


Cans of sprays


I had to sell all of these in town. Town was like super messy and crowded. Security was tight, police was everywhere and anywhere. But fights broke out still -_- Stupid people. Nevertheless, a big thank you to those who came down to help especially Kelvin, Grace, Alex, Paul, Yuan Xiang, Jasmine and Aunt. And this thing wouldnt have happen without my dearest partner in crime, Missy. heh. Now we've something to tell the big boss. hahah


Me at work


That was taken by Xue'e. She was quite nice lah, bought a can from me. hahahah. Now she's irritating as she dun want to send me the photos we took. Grrr. Anyway, can you guys spot two scandalous hands behind?? hahahah. Satay beehoon and the balls, Missy?? heh

It was an enjoyable and fun Christmas' Eve. Not really in the crowd but with a group of friends until we decided to go Paragon to spray people. hahahah. A different one in fact with my hair in a mess with that sticky strings at the end -_-


3:18 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07