Sunday, December 24, 2006

I had a busy Christmas's Eve Eve. All the last minute meet ups made me so helpless

Early in the morning, I had to drag myself out of bed to meet up with Missy to collect our stuffs. So heavy loh. Bleah. Hope everything is worth it. heh

*****************


Twin


Met her to shop for her Christmas gifts. Within the very short hours, we were hopping around town and Bugis like two birds. hahahha. Gladly, I guessed I've enjoyed the short session. heh

It's a pity I din get to see you

*****************






Light of Salvation


Next is CHC's service at Expo. heh. This is the season to be jolly! The drama was not bad as it touches me right at the end. But then, I still prefer the previous years'. hahah. I wasnt aware of what was happening afterthat. It was talking talking and talking which I wasnt really paying attention to it =X Lastly, it was carnival time!


Ivan. POA lecture mates


My dinner -_- Taiwan's Snow Ice. The dessert which wont get fat!


Mk


Suat


I dunno what's her name


Ms Carfield


Pei En


hohoho. Santa's granting my wish


I was up there spinning. Elephant. Squrriel. Me.


Softoys


Seriously, I suck at those stalls game loh. Grrrrrrr

***************


Goal of the season


Ronaldo inspire and scored twice, making sure it's the 2000th goal for Fergie. heh. A superb strike from Scholes too keep them progressing, making sure the championship silverware race is still alive. heh


2:57 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07