Sunday, December 10, 2006

Due to my sister claiming home cooked food sucked, she asked me out to eat. I think she's getting far too rich!! We went IMM and I was an hour late because my neighbour couldnt finish her integration questions. hahahah. Anyway, it has been quite awhile since I went there. After walking rounds and rounds, we decided to dine in Pepperlunch and we did some cheapskate things. heh. We did some catch ups too since we din see each other for two days


Dinner!



Oreo Cheesecake. Chocolate Banana. Grinning like mad


We saw Power Rangers performing on the stage. Their costumes now are fugly. I still preferred my generation one, the very first on TV. hahahah. The dunno how many versions looked so pirated. We also met some rowdy surveyors outside Secret Recipe and my sis pissed them off. Their conversatons were funny yet disturbing as I couldnt concentrate replying my message!



Secret Recipe


I was concentrating eating my banana cake. hahahah. I dun really like banana but firstly, it looked the most appetising cakes around and secondly, it was on the recommendation list. It was quite nice but too much for me. hahah. My sis even suggested to pack that small piece of cake home since we couldnt finish it -_- And to my worst nightmare, I saw Steven Quek, that one who banned me for competitions one loh! I still hate him like nobody's business. Aiya. Just spoil my entire evening upon seeing his irritating face



3-1 to United over ManCity


Mr Lampard mulled over missed chance. 1-1 draw against Arsenal


hahahahah. It's an eight point led for United over Chelsea in the table after the two derby matches over the weekends. I hope they can stay the same from now as Christmas is approaching means more games and means players are getting more fatigue. Everyone will be hopping ManU to win the league against the annoying Blues I guess. heh


11:53 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07