Wednesday, December 13, 2006

At least the number of people who turned up for this gathering increased. hahah. I flew them aeroplane two weeks ago so no matter how stoned I was, I made my way there. If not, I would seriously be killed by them. heh. Peektures time!



At Crystal Jade



Candid


The two guy friends were damn irritating loh. They were making fun of the auntie because she had a super blacked face when she came to collect our bowls. Then, the both of them started to comment all sorts of nonsense like an ape escaping from the zoo and took all sorts of pictures. The sight of the aunties just made them go high -_-



Spot the auntie!


=)


Anita


Sarah










Qiu Qun


Kailing


Tingho


Caleb


Bliss. hahaha


Girls power


A ring on my head. I'm angelic =X


Cheekyfellas


We had a fun time together. It was a year since I last saw Kailing and Sarah, half a year without seeing Caleb as he's mugging in Aussie. Anita and Tingho were two months back and Qiuqun whom I saw a month ago at Junsheng's bash. Time seems to be flying by very fast and I'm getting older and older each day. hahahahah


12:53 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07