Friday, December 01, 2006
All of us had to go head over heels with her when she's the only one going to the prom. Well, most of them were quite busy helping her makeup and styling her hair while I'm slacking away. LOL. I'm busy learning some tips to doll myself up
lah. hahahahah. Excuses right, I know. I'm just very comfortable in my princess position that's all. heh

By Peiyu and Sihui Off she went and the rest of us made ourselves very comfortable at home. I felt tired even without doing anything. We rested while waiting for our dinner. Then, we were debating whether to crash her prom or went straight to town to have her/ours own post prom party!




Void deck eating gummies!

<3 hahahahah. Actually both of them were hitting each other like mad on the bus and when I was supposed to take down the scene, they became so loving that made all of us LOL. It was uber humourous that the whole bus shook! =X










Singing our lungs out When the female lead came to join us..








Huiying! After all the photo takings which my hair looked so crap, we continued to closing till 6am. Halfway through, all of us were abit dead. hahahah. Our mood was fluctuating. But there's one part when we were singing 孙燕姿's 第一天, we got so high till we stood on sofa and sang louder and louder when the waitress was interrupting us. The waitress was so scared that she went out and never turned back again. LOL. The whole night we sang alot of sad moody songs in Chinese, English and Cantonese. hahahahah. Sadist ah..

第一天




恋爱ing

=)

Kinda like this Walking inside a closed Cine to hunt for our breakfast. Sadly, it was closed for godknowswhatreason when we thought it was opened 24hours. Zzz. We then made our way to MacDonald's breakfast whereby all of us were so stoned. Zzzzzzzzzz.. I couldnt even walk straight already. Nevertheless, it was a FUN night!!!
hmm. I had to apologise to my the other group of friends as I fly you guys aeroplane. hehe. Shall meet up with you guys soon. heh
***************** Parked at Twin's house to rest before going for my next destination. I've got an hour plus of sleep because her cousins kept waking me up. Do I look like I want to play with you two little rascals?? hahahahah. And I think they gonna be the next Superstar soon!

Lynette






Guang Ming, Guang Sheng I forgot who one is who. I shall continue the next time I logged on as my bed is calling me and the thought of having a very very long day in a few hours time just made me dun feel like waking up anymore. hahahahah. Joking
lah!
Peace OUT!
10:59 PM