The last time I took a photo with a car and with the help of my sister making up some stories in her blog like I have lost my car keys and we ended up taking train home. My cousin went on to tell the story of my dad bought a car for me and I always drives my sister around to shop to her Mom. She actually believes it and continue telling my the other aunts. Words spread like wild fire. Then when I was happily telling my Mom where I went just now and how beautiful the cars were, she suddenly shot me what I had told my cousin. I was like 'WTF? Since when I so boliao'. Totally spoil my mood can. To my lovable cousin who may read this, thanks ah. I dun need to be in the A1 Headlines. And please the cars below are brought to you by..
Not mine hor. But I would love to make them mine one fine day when the sun is shining very brightly. Aiya. Must get license first lah. Zzzz.. Well, if you guys trust my driving skills and prayed hard the traffic police dun come after me, bring it on! hahahah
Ferrari
Subaru
Alfa Spider
Lamborghini
Mazda
Lexus
Convertibles
Car of Crystals
Russ Swift. World No. 1 Precision Driver
His autograph and us at the stunts performance
Cars used at the performance. Forgot to snap the blue one
Video for the stunts performance that I've compiled. This is my first time making a video (not very well done) and uploading it onto youtube. hahahah. Noob I know but alas I tried alright. hehe. I've also made a shorter version of each stunts. Just go to youtube seach engine and tag 'Russ Swift's Stunts'. Enjoy =)
Yeh. At least, the stunts made my 10 buckaroos worth if not I'm going to scold bad word. We had a late dinner as a result. Sinful one in fact and made us all so full. Presenting the sinful dinner. Tada..
=S
Receipt to remember. I guessed this will most probably be the last time I'll be eating at Billy Bombers with a 5% GST as from next year onwards, it will be a bloody whooping 7%. What's next, my dear government? Oh, please dun sue me! I'm just voicing out as a concern student who does not have enough to spend sometimes and we are the slaves for money
Not the end of the world yet, people. Dun fret. 天无绝人之路. There will always be E - Shopping and flying out to our beloved neighbours to do some shoppings which I assumed would be cheaper. heh. Nevertheless, I would still want to protest and scold some bad words. ROARRRRR