Saturday, October 07, 2006
With my foul mood, the weather isnt helping much either. The haze is pissing me off. And how great it was when the PSI reached to a ridiculous point of 150.
Please
Stay
Indoor!!
I dun frigging care if Indonesia is facing a slump in their economy and they need to depend on their agricultre to survive. What I care now is: STOP BEING SO FUCKING STUPID AND BURN YOUR FORESTS CAN? EVEN IF YOU DUN USE YOUR BRAIN TO THINK, IT IS USEFUL TO USE YOUR ASS TO THINK ONCE IN A WHILE TOO! ARGHHH!
You may have built this ultimate immune body system to haze, as this is the God knows Nth time you are burning your own forests. But citizens in your dear neighbouring countries are not!
Din your countries had enough taste of Earthquakes? You all had forgotten about Tsunami? And now you want to burn your forest. SO CUTE!
Oh. Maybe you may ask why the world organisations like the UN and WHO not doing anything. UN is kinda busy with North Korea who is another dumbass trying to test some nuclear bombs while WHO may be probably burying their heads to test for some H5N1! And Indonesia, you're sooooooo helpful by setting the forest fires!
I just hope the government could do something to the fucktards over there. This is horrible!
And to God! If you're reading my blog, please send rain for the whole of next week. I promise to be a good girl and not hurl anymore verbal abuses to anyone especially to our helpful neighbour
I'm actually having headache and feeling nauseous now. I could hardly breathe. Like as though something's stuck in my throat and my lungs felt like two heavy asses. The weather is bad for complexion too! So now, who's gonna pay for my medical fee when I go see the doctor tommorrow? I claim from who? The farmers ar?
Pig brained! Oops. I have forgotton that you're halal. Coughs* Stewwwwpid!
10:46 PM