Monday, October 30, 2006

Random entry as this is making me very headache and I've nowhere to vent my frustrations, unhappiness and whatever lah. I'm having this empty feeling since two weeks ago and I've no idea what's happening!! My mood tends to fluctuate alot too. May be is the pre time of the month. hahahah

hmm. My room is very messy, very much like a pig sty and I have no idea how to tidy it. Furthermore, with the mountain of papers standing there, I really feel like fainting. The more I see it, the more I feel like banging my head against the wall


=S


This pile of papers are stacking their way up and still going up. Two years of school, I have all these excluding Maths and Soci. No wonder more trees are being cut down and leads to greenhouse effect and ozone depletion. tsktsk


=S


Those study guides are sooooooooo plain lucky. They took a plane from London to Singapore which cost me almost SGD700. The best thing is I dun even read them and I only opened the envelope twice to see what's inside and to take this picture. hahahahah. So funny! -_-


Unmotivated, lack self discipline, lack self motivation. Sometimes, I really missed going back to school. That's where I found most of my motivation from. Can I whine? No. Sigh. I feel stressed for not studying. How irony!


10:36 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07