Thursday, October 26, 2006

最近,心情有些灰灰的,像这几个星期被污染的天空一样。 有些问题不知道从何说起,听歌就容易多了。 我想说的是,听歌好过我在这儿唠叨(如果你们不想读)而且又可以轻而易举的带过! 呵呵。 好想播 ‘我的天空今天有点灰’,但是这几天都在下雨又超爱这首歌。那就干脆直截了当咯。 嘻嘻

专辑:My story,Your song 经典全纪录
歌手:孙燕姿
歌曲:雨天



站在十字路的交点 该怎么走 我却只想回头
除了你给的伞 我再也没有
别的借口 去拥有你的什么

你能体谅我有雨天 偶尔胆怯你都了解
过去那些 大雨落下的瞬间 我突然发现
谁能体谅我的雨天 所以情愿回你身边
此刻脚步会慢一些 如此坚决 你却越来越远

牵手和分手来自同一双手
作回朋友 我却悔恨不懂挽留

你能体谅我有雨天 偶尔胆怯你都了解
过去那些 大雨落下的瞬间 我突然发现
谁能体谅我的雨天 所以情愿回你身边
此刻脚步会慢一些 如此坚决 你却越来越远

是否太晚 路已走远 我的眼眶泪太满 走不回你身边

你能体谅我有雨天 偶尔胆怯你都了解
过去那些 大雨落下的瞬间 我突然发现
谁能体谅我的雨天 此刻脚步会慢一些
如此坚决 你却越来越远


*****************


There got to be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me

Dun get me wrong. I guess I'm really one of those lucky people around. I belong to that category who always piece my life back in place at the nick of time. No storms, no sunny days, just that occasional showers in my clear skies that ALWAYS bring me down. But once I'm over it, I'm myself again. Honestly, I want so much more than fair weather in life. I'm not asking for huge storms to come and take my life or huge blows to drive me to suicides. That's asking for it I know. But there got to be more to life than education, than earning an income, than eating shopping gossiping bitching and hating the world for everything. I'm always searching for that missing thing, but I dun seem to know what it is. Looks like I've got it all. But then again, I feel so deprived. I know I'm blessed in a way. But is there more?

Perhaps I'm just so bored to be stuck in a safe routine, mundane, mapped out and nothing to look forward to besides time to fly me by. Or probably I'm greedy. Never going to be satisfied with what I have. Never gonna be happy with who I am. Maybe I'm just being stupid. If I would walk the extra mile, will you do the same for me? Guess not. But I'm walking away


Soon, I'm going to be another Rafael Benitez. I've been in the 'tinkering' mode ever since last week. I feel so stressed and complex. Sighh


11:29 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07