Friday, September 01, 2006
To all the teachers who had experienced the misfortune of having me in your classes - Jurong Primary School 1993 - 1998, Commonwealth Secondary School 1999 - 2002 and Pioneer Junior College 2003 - 2004. With hundreds and thousands of names appearing on your class registers year after year, it’s alright if you dun remember me. Come on, we dun remember ALL our teachers right? heh
I remember my English teacher in Primary 3 praised me for getting the highest in class. I was super shocked and happy as my English was like super cmi among the subjects
I remember my form teacher in Primary 4 liked to use feather duster and the long wooden ruler to hit us when we were carless and when we never finished our homeworks! She also used liquid paper to apply on our nose if we forgot to write down our answers at the place we liquid-ed. I was a victim for both cases once -_- The never ending homeworks and tests enabled us see all these incidents almost everyday. Everyone feared to get the lowest be it tests or exams. If not, we will be served canes. For the rest of my primary school education, it was a nightmare too! So much of coincidences, my Primary 4 - 6 teachers though different, are very good friends
*************** I remember in Secondary 1, I had a very handsome Literature teacher, Mr F. Quek. The eye candy. Once, he sang a song to his fiancee who happened to be my Art teacher on stage. So sweet can. For some reasons, I think he's still an eligible bachelor now. And I had a crazy Geography teacher who will shout in class and let out a horrible laughter all of a sudden
I remember in Secondary 2, I had a Science teacher who kept on adjusting her bra straps in front of the whole class and a Literature teacher who wore the same type of dress week in and out and it was rumoured that she dun wear a bra. She was nicknamed the banana and mango because her yellow colour dress was too striking. I was booted out of the badminton team by the PE department for defiance and attitude problem against them. We ended up being enemies. I topped on the wanted list by all three of them. One of them even becomes a top teacher and a coach now. Yikes!
I remember in Secondary 3 and 4, I had this humanities teacher who is always so patient and caring ended up being bullied by us yet she still put on a smile for each lesson. I had a fatherly chemisty teacher, Mr Yong who tends to be naggy and philosophical yet I love him to bits. He's adorable! I know he likes me too as Sparkly always mention that. hee. I never like my class mentor. She's such a nag and I cant stand this type of people!
I remember in Secondary 4, my friends and I were playing
dai dee in class and we were caught by a relief teacher. Our names were written down. The very next day, my friend brought a toy handphone to school and we started to playing with it. She confiscated it and we laughed at her. hahahah
Joining badminton as my CCA, I dunno whether to be happy or sad
loh. Happy because I was in the team in Secondary 1, meet wonderful seniors which as a result caused my place in the team in Secondary 2. The seniors were rebellious and the PE department wasnt happy with them so my batch of girls got separted from them. As I was more rebellious and closer to them, I went down to support their games only and one of the PE teacher, Mr Choo caught me. He then went on to tell Mr Quek and Mr Lim complained bout me too, so I was dropped for the last game. Very sickening. Even till now, I dun find any wrong in my doings!! My teacher in charge was called 大蜜蜂 because he had a class T with a bumber bee behind and he always like to tease me by saying I'm fat! I saw him months ago and he could still remember me
I would only acknowledge Leonard as my coach regardless of how many coaches I had in the four years. Though he only coached me in Secondary 1 and his Saturday physical training which made us dread it, I think he is a good coach and he takes care of me
*************** I remember in college, I had a despicable Biology teacher who made our life upside down. A jerk I can say! Mdm Chan and Ms Leong are like friends, always so encouraging and friendly. I remember Mdm Chan invited me to her house on CNY and Ms Leong always treat us dinner when we ended our meetings very late and the invitations to her house on CNY
My Maths teacher Mr Wong who is a slacker. Nobody listened to him in lecture and the whole lecture is like a market yet he could continue teaching and in tutorial, it was even worse as we could do what we want. He liked to say cold jokes too. I remember also I had a William Hung lookalike Maths lecturer. Before prelims or during the revision period, he sang us a song to encourage us. His singings was not as bad as Hung
lahI remember I had a huge crush on my Chemistry lecturer, Mr Charlie Chan. The whole world knows I had a crush on him and always informed me bout his whereabouts. hahah. He is very round, very cute and he has a pair of beautiful eyes! I love attending his lecture. He made me understand and pay attention. I like his hidden meaning joke too which aim at Mrs Tong. LOL
I had three chemistry teacher in my two years of college life. I think all of them cmi and naggy. I dun like my class mentor too as she is naggy, boring and I will stone in her lesson or joked around with my brudder to pass our time. hahahah. I used to give her attitude in J1 but I guessed we became better in J2
Teachers play important roles in our early years by teaching and moulding our characters. And I believe they are the primary reason why we loved or hated to go to school. Nevertheless, a Happy Teachers' Day!
And to all the teachers who had taught me before, I hope I hadnt been too much trouble =)
12:59 AM