Saturday, September 23, 2006
My secondary school class gathering is so damn pathetic
loh. The next outing will be called The One Eight Gang meet up as it is always the usual five. hahahahah. Cannot make it
lah Settlers, our first stop. My virgin trip! heh. My mind was still drifting when we sat down. I let them do all the decisions and I even ordered green tea when there's alot more attractive choices. hahahah.
Okay lah, green tea is definately healthier than some ice - cream float (trying to console myself)


Unhealthy people. tsk Sidetrack..The reasons being unattentive due to, firstly, my forever inconsiderate brother had to be so disturbing early in the morning. A sleepy Ruoyun is an angry Ruoyun. Secondly, bad hair day! Thirdly, diarrhoea! Forthly, the frigging weather. And lastly, some frigging ass had to pour over some stuffs on the train and made the whole cabin so dirty and sticky. A poor old auntie had to come and mop the floor. Grrrrr
We played Sabotuers before Settlers of Catan. I managed to win in Sabotuers as it was an easy game for my character as Sabotuers. I just need to prevent the gold diggers from digging the gold. hahah. Then, Catan was such a long game and I lost it at the very last moment due to some missing resources. Zzz. hahahah. Now I know the trick to it. heh



Brain cracking session on Catan

Tingo is missing from the usual five While waiting for Tingho and our dinner,


The self proclaimed S.H.E


Sparklet


Neeta


Irritating guy We had a very budget dinner as most of us are very broke. Sigh! After dinner, we
wala due to them suggesting it beforehand without me knowing. So power right? But I enjoyed the most as I was soccering the whole night. Weeee

Drinks and food 
Stella Arton (beer) quite tasteless. But somehow I like it compared to the others I drank before. hahah. My Whisky Sour is still the best out of the drinks we have ordered. The after taste was good. heh

The champagne which tasts like Heineken, just that it is fizzy -_-" Liverpool won the match against Spurs. If Spurs did not miss the great chance, maybe it will be byebye to Pool! Wasted man! Both Arsenal and Chelsea won too. I hope ManU can do justice to themselves later on


I like the first picture though my face was blocked. hahah. Very nice and has feel. LOL. My glowing red face. hahahah. But during that time, I think tone down abit already as I had finished my drink. hahahah. Imagine it was even redder before that. Holland Village rotting session for the whole day together was good and the four of us rock
lah
11:57 PM