Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Out of the three days I took the train, only one day I had the same unhappy incident. Pretty good

Met Grace for dinner since she says she misses me. hahahah. I can arrange time for meet ups if anyone misses me. LOL. Anyway, we had PepperLunch and I think it is overrated lah. Is normal and I can get it at the foodcourt's Teppanyaki at a much cheaper price. hahah

Afterthat, we just walked around. She wanted to go PS to get her piano pieces. Then, she brought me into BEST. I tell you, she's soooooo auntie loh. Cannot make it! She said she want to lose weight too yet she's spending on food. hahahah. I also feel like slaughtering her as she kept hitting me. But I hope the cerals she bought is to her likings if not I'll get kill by her instead. hahahahah


Tiring days. Finally, I've gotten my well deserved break. heh. So for the next few days will be spent rotting at home unless I decide to go out. Must rest my brains, my legs and my wallet. heh

Anyone wants to watch the Mars on Saturday night? Taggg or msgggg me asap!


11:38 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07