Sunday, August 20, 2006
Mixed feelings..

Happy because firstly, I saw the path of light in my future. Secondly I met up with Twin to go jalan jalan, dine at Kenny Rogers and she told me bout uni life. I think I'm envy as she's having so much fun! Sighh. Thirdly, ManU romped to a 5-1 win over Fulham on their debut match. heh' Lastly, the giant msg me. hahahahah
Sad because I had a huge pimple on my forehead. Shrugs
Very annoyed because when I'm on my way to MS from Yishun, a HUGE group of maids came into the cabin at Orchard. They were making soooooo much noise that I had to volume up my Ipod. I was very irritated at that point in time as they had kicked me when they were moving bout in the train ever since they came in. One of them then sat on my right as it was empty. Another one sat on her lap. They were like stacking on top of each other and swaying here and there. Like WTF was that for? And their hair is brushing against me
lah. You know I cant stand people whom I dunno having them or their whatever to touch me, especially I have this skin colour problem. Yaya. I'm a bloody ra**st towards people I dunno
I was veryyyyyyyy fed up already. Thus, I kept making that 'tsk tsk' sound and they still dun get it. OMFG! On the verge of screaming at them and pulling their hair! At least, I was still in a right mind to think it wasnt right. hahahah. Then, the pretty girl on my left had to leave. Sigh. The maids did the same thing again. KAO! They liked never seen empty seats before
loh. I was dumbfolded by their actions. I had to retreat myself into a shell like a turtle! What's worse when I was in the middle and they had to squeeze as if nobody was between them. I got so frigging pissed off that I stamped on the floor, stood up, walked, turned around and stared at them with a ultraaaaa wultraaaaaaaa ubeeeeeeeeer black face. Furthermore, I think I looked a bad child today. Shades, collar up, 'messy' hair and with that face, I can go fighting! hahahah. I so hoped I can get out of that train asap
loh. Any seconds more, I would faint. As I'm typing this, I wished a prince charming would come and pull me out of that mess man! MUHAHAHAHAH
I'm dreaming
lah! hahahah. What to do? Is like 215 in the morning when everyone is sound asleep
I was a filial daughter as I fetched my mama from work. But she thought otherwise. She always says I'm a bad and naughty girl and regret giving birth to me -_- Mothers!
Super stunned and lost because my computer crashed. Sis was telling me it was fine when she used this afternoon but just now when I switched on, windows refused to load! Did you guys hear my heart breaks??? MY PHOTOS, MY VIDEOS, MY MP3s ARE ALL GONE!!!! Nightmare!!! I sat there stone for awhile before I realise most of photos are in my Ipod as backups. hahahah. Still, sad
lah. Recent photos like those Belle sent me, NDP, NDP previews and videos like alllllll gone!
Okok. I should stop whinning and roll off to bed immediately. Byeeeee
11:06 PM