Saturday, August 26, 2006
Met up with the S15 people to celebrate Lame's birthday as I had nothing to do at home, so why not meet up with them since it was ages I saw them too. Shopped around for her present but nothing seemed feasible and we decided to give her money which is more practical! hahah
Had dinner at Sphagetties at MS. Yaya, MS again. The never failed weekly hangout place. I believe I will still get lost there even though I go there almost every week. It's so big and always crowded on weekends -_-

Clockwise: PY, HY, RY, YH, WQ (twin), Lame

RY and HY I decided to put only HY and my photos not because we're the ultimate Jay's fans but it was I looked like crap in the rest. Ugly things are not supposed to show off
lah. hahahah. I looked damn pretty in there right! My sis could not even recognise. hohoho'

Anonymous. Kang Xiao Ming. WS heh heh. The highlight to me tonight was not Lame's birthday
loh. It was Wee Sing!!! hahahahahah. It was such a coincidence that I saw him and Twin happened to know him which I knew it a few weeks ago. What a small world still! He was very surprised when Twin told him that she knew both Belle and I. hahah. And he told WQ that we looked alike, just that she's the long hair version of me. LOL. And Belle had to agitate me by taking a photo with him and MMS me. Super irritating
lah. So wanna slaughter her though she has repaid her debts. hahahah
Third straight victory allow ManU to stay top of the table. Way to go. heh. Their jersey this season is fugly yet I saw a number of people wearing it today. It shows ManU's popularity! =))
11:40 PM