Wednesday, August 09, 2006
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY heh. Met up with Missy and headed down to Marina Square for our Yuki Yaki buffet. Luckily, it was not crazily packed and we managed to get in and started eating. hahah. It was the first time I had soooooo many squids and prawns in my whole entire life. hahahah. Afterthat, we shopped around and I bought my shades. hee
Since we had no idea what to do next and it was still quite early for NDP, we decided to pay Renee a visit as she was working. Surprise! heh'



The pie we got for her Off we went to Kallang..


Missy and I










NDP 2006


Pretty clouds yeh?


Tatooed face








Fireworks!




Last year at Kallang Atmosphere was better than the one I went for the preview just that the seats I've gotten for the day itself abit sucky. It was good that the fireworks was behind me but when there was a gigantic tower blocking it, it wasnt that great afterall. Roar! And a person from some opposition party fainted during the parade. The medics just dragged him/her onto the stretcher. So poor thing! Bout the preview, had to thank Kennard for the tickets. heh. And guess what, I'm chatting with Adriano on MSN now. hahahah
If you guys are free, try reading '
Cruz' on his NDP entry, I thought it was quite corny yet beautifully written. hahahah
11:19 PM