Friday, August 18, 2006

happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy, VERY
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy



As I shed some kilos. I thought I would gain tremendously loh. hahah. I'm so thankful. So unbelievable man* WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
But I'm starting to eat like nobody's business =S


***************


My Super Ex - Girlfriend can be pretty funny lah if you like the Stephen Chow brand of slapstick. However, Twin and I thought it was a suuuuuper lame show with a cmi conclusion. Watch it if you have nothing better to do or if you really adore Uma Thurman. She's a crazy woman superheroine there, wracking havocs when her bf decided to break up with her. Now, we know how some people react when they are out of love

And I think this is funny. Watch 周侯恋 (Mario Version). Kawaii neh!


EPL starts tml!! Goooooooo ManU =))


11:20 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07