Thursday, August 17, 2006
After watching YLBFB featuring S.H.E on Monday and today, I had something to say..
Selina. Hebe. Ella OMFG!! I think they are damnnnn cute and superduper funny. I almost died laughing. hahahah. Selina slimmed down. No doubt, prettier and hotter; Hebe is still as cool and Ella seriously need to go woodbridge. LOL. She cant be controlled! Nevertheless, entertaining people
Eh. I'm not trying to show off or what, just that I find myself in them somehow. So yup..

Friends, relatives and even my dad think that I look like Ella for some reasons. Not exactly the same but being able to bring out the feel. Short hair, tomboyish, very not gentle and maybe the feelings I give - Fun loving, easy going, very 'on' and we both love cute and handsome guys! hahah. Other than that, we are not similar. Ella is ALWAYS crazy (this depends on my mood), chatting nonstop and had a fetish for hitting guys' lower part of the body (i dun). With her around, you'll never get peace. hahahah

Character wise, I'm more like Hebe. We are kinda a photocopy of each other. Both of us dun talk much, always end the conversations somehow. We are quieter in public and noiser at home. We dun go around making friends unless they come to us and we feel more comfortable with closer friends. I know abit A and AS
lah, but that runs in me! hahah. She has this poise which I think she's cool to the max. I bet I have some charisma and way too cool for some to handle. heh

As for Selina, I only want to know how she slimmed down ar! LOL. But what makes me envy is the friendship they share! Seriously, I'm jealous! hahah. And have to admit I like them as well as most of their songs but not to the extent of going after them. Dad likes them too after he heard 'Superstar'. I think he is a bigger fan than I am as I dun go around the house putting up their posters. There's two up in my living room -_-
Well. I think there is a very high chance I would go for their concert if they shifted their palace here. heh. The ones in Shanghai and HK looked too tempting and great!
11:50 PM