Sunday, July 16, 2006
Here are the updates and photos for JuZone's gathering =)
Yay! I had watched
Pirates of the Carribean. It was good. Humourous too. Love both the movie and Captain Jack! hee. But the eight of us (Syifaa, Gen, Nancy, Samson, Kuan, JH, Sam and me) did not catch the first five minutes due to Nancy being sooo late!!! Grrrr..
After the movie, it took us quite awhile to think of where to have our dinner. Abit problematic
lah. At last, we decided on the Glasshouse. We got the seats outside as those inside had to wait forever. And most of us were perspiring and complaining hot -_-
Before our food was served, we made use of the time to take photos to curb our hunger. Fun!!! We were the most busiest table or people around. hahahahah








The ladies






The gentlemen


The ladies vs the gentlemenFinally, the food came. We were hungry
de loh ever since during the movie. Look how excited we were when we saw food!! LOL






Sam's doing


Both of them joined us after their churches After dinner, it was photo taking session again. hahahah

JuZone @ Love

Re-united

Sisters

There's always somebody missing in this family

Fourteen years of friendship. Presenting my primary school mate

My Boyfriends
Quite enjoyable
lah. But I think the class is getting smaller. Brudder shared the same view as me, so does Sam. hahahah' Those with camera! I want the photos
leh. Please send me and I hoped the photos' quality are better than mine. Poor photographers! Sighhh.. hahahahah
12:56 AM