Monday, June 19, 2006
Went Sentosa to tour instead of the usual sunbathing. We bought the tourists' package and had the stickers. It's so funny
lah. Singaporeans touring Singapore =_-
Took cable car from mainland over and our first stop was the Butterfly Park. I think the butterflys are beautiful but some abit too huge. The beetles are scary. So disgusting :x

Zhiqi and Me
Insects at Butterfly Park
Next, we proceeded to Underwater World. It was packed with people of all ages, religion, races and across borders. I couldnt even walk properly and we only went one round on the conveyor belt. I din get to see which are the sand sharks that are the new attractions on display -_-" Had lunch first before heading to Dolphin Lagoon

RY. RT. ZQ

There's a story behind this photo

Piece of art

Three devils
At Dolphin Lagoon
The beach was so crowded and we had to wait for so long before we could board the beach tram. While waiting, we took alot of stupid photos. hahahah. Felt so good on the tram as the breeze blow against my face when we finally board the tram

So what you are taller. hmpf
Start. Hit. Surrender. Peace

Black and White
We then make our way to the sky tower. Super waste of money to sit on that. However, the view on top is nice. hahahahah. Sounded so contradicting. Afterthat, we go kart. There's a very cute guy in the booth though. LOL. Go kart was fun but not exciting enough as they were not many obstacles. heh. We were being transported back up by the 'hanger'

Me

SkyrideCable car to Mount Faber. Wah. That place is so beautiful and comfortable, a very good place to
nua. It was decorated with sunflowers, even the toilets. hahahah. Love the toilets
man. I dun mind staying in the toilets for the rest of my life. hahahahah
Sunflowers. At the toilet. My lil bf. 可爱宝贝
Stayed for awhile. Mount Faber is so romantic. haahah. I still want to go for sky dining. Any takers? hee' Took cable car back to Harbour Front. Anyway, it was the first time I took a cable car in Singapore. hahahahah. Mountain tortoise :x Had dinner at Sakae

I think we saw superman as he is returning. hahah
What a glutton!
Walked around after dinner to digest. hahahah. Below is one of the photos that proves my sister is crazy. hahahah. There's alot of photos that shows she's mad too. I'm a nice girl, that's why I din post all =P

It was an enjoyable day and there were alot of photos taken. hahahahah. We are not 自恋啦. A photo can tell a story, capture the best moment, smiles and tears. It is a piece of artwork. Thus, we were trying to capture those times we were happy together. heh. Also, it was a super tiring day. I had only three hours of sleep in the morning due to WC
4:35 AM